Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Daedelus gig was awesome!

The Daedelus gig in Limerick was brilliant - that guy is amazing!  I brought a few friends along who hadn't heard his stuff before and they really enjoyed it.  I wish I had a picture of it here to show ye...

I got a chance to chat with Daedelus (Alfred) for a bit too and told him all about my Arduinome.  Somehow (a few drinks perhaps) I ended up challenging him to a battle next time he comes to Ireland.  Also, somehow (also a few more drinks perhaps) I told him how badly he was going to lose and he would cry all the way back to LA using his sideburns to dry his eyes :D

Somehow (too many drinks) he burned me for being a David Hasselhoff fan - I'm not!! How did that happen?!? Ah it was all in good craic.

So I'd better get started training up for this battle...  I need to have the skills to pay the bills (there are a lot after this project)...  I think mlr is the main app for mixing and I've tried to get it running a few times but no joy.  Unlike the simpler test apps, mlr doesn't seem to have any /sys/prefix button so I tried setting the Address Prefix Path to "/mlr" manually, no joy.  I'll post to the forums and hopefully someone out there knows what the deal is.

ArduinomeSerialMlr

To pretty up the post, here's a picture or 2 of maxlife in action:

IMG_0144 IMG_0148

No comments: